ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Javac task not generating class files
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:49:23 GMT

I guess this is the expected behavior and also what is doing any compiler.

If files don't need to be compiled then they do not have to be compiled.
Use the fileset element to include the one that should compile and exclude
the one that should not.

If you don't know the one that should not compile then how will you know
when the compiler will not be able to compile one that should ?

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France