ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: JunitReport
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:10:51 GMT

In the documentation you have some examples that should show you how to use
it.

I think it should be pretty explanatory (for the most basic stuff at least),
if things are not clear, post again a mail with specific questions about
your problems. I'll do my best to answer your question if I'm able to.

About your error, I believe that your directory does not exists thus it
cannot write the aggregated file.

In a more general advice, from what I read earlier: DO NOT use several
parsers in your classpath unless you know perfectly what you are doing and
that this is absolutely mandatory and that you perfectly control the
classpath order.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France