ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Problem installing Ant1.3b3
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:12:17 GMT
Looks like you have a space in your classpath(program files ?). Put quotes
around your path.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France
 iMediation -  <http://www.imediation.com/> http://www.imediation.com
company.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ori Burstein [mailto:oburstei@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 2:52 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problem installing Ant1.3b3

Hi ,
I installed Ant 1.3b3 on my NT
and when trying to run the build.xml files I have from previous version,
I get the following error:

X:\en>ant build.xml -DVOB_ROOT="X:/enm_qos"
Files\JavaSoft\Jaxp1/0/1\parser/jar;/;C:\
Program

Thanks

Ori

"THEORY is when you know something but it doesn't work.
 PRACTICE is when something works but you don't know why.

 Usually we combine theory and practice:
 Nothing works and we don't know why!!!"