ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Hoppe <ho...@sitewaerts.de>
Subject AW: Creating an EJB jar file
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:37:34 GMT
Hi John,

check out the optional tasks, there is a great EJBJAR task which produces
vanilla ejb jars. There are nested elements for WebLogic 5.1, WebLogic 6.0
and TopLink.

Cheers,

Daniel

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: DUBCHAK, JOHN [Non-Pharmacia/1000]
[mailto:john.dubchak@monsanto.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. März 2001 17:42
An: 'ant'
Betreff: Creating an EJB jar file

Hi,

Forgive me for a new comer-like question, but I was having difficulty doing
this and thought there might be many on the list who have done this
before...

I have a "jar" task in my build.xml file that jar's up all of the .class
files associated with an EJB.  I want to also add the deployment descriptor
and container specific xml file from the META-INF directory of the project.
Is there a way to this as part of the original jar task?

The only solution I found was to create a zipfileset that zips/jars the EJB
.class files and then adds the deployment descriptors.  Is this the correct
approach, or are others doing it differently?

Thanks in advance,
John