ant-user mailing list archives

From Frank Chang <FCh...@ware2.com>
Subject ejbjar, wl6.0 and ejb2.0 cmp
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:28:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have posted a message about a month ago regarding a problem with
ejbjar/wl6 and I did not get any response so far.  I am using Ant 1.3b3. I'm
getting the weblogic.Home error only when compiling EJB 2.0 CMP Entity Bean
for Weblogic 6.0. The solution to the problem is to add the parameter
"-Dweblogic.home=<weblogic home dir>" to the jvmarg that's invoking
weblogic.ejbc. I think we need to make the following modifications to
WeblogicDeploymentTool.java file:

private String home = "";
..
public void setHome(String inString) {
    this.home = inString;
}

javaTask.createJvmarg().setValue("-Dweblogic.home="+home);

It seems like the tasks <wlstart> and <wlstop> already support the 'home'
attribute.