ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mills, Maurice" <>
Subject RE: Creating an EJB jar file
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:53:31 GMT

I am working on an ejbjar subtask for JBoss.  I am using it myself right now
and it appears to be working fine.  I have given it to another user as well
for testing.

If you are interested, I can send it to you also.

-----Original Message-----
From: DUBCHAK, JOHN [Non-Pharmacia/1000]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 1:39 PM
To: ''
Subject: RE: Creating an EJB jar file

Thanks for the reply.  Just for clarification though, the EJBJAR tasks and
associated subtasks are for Weblogic only, correct?  Therefore, to jar up
something for JBoss, using this class and directory structure:

would the EJBJAR task be used?  Reading the documentation still leaves this
question unclear to me.