ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kishan A" <a_kis...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: super class check
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:40:26 GMT
Hi,

Set the "classpath" attribute for your "ejbjar" task.
It should point to the directory which contain your bean classes.
Normally it will be same as what you set for "srcdir" in "ejbjar".
This fixed the problem for me. I really dont know why it cant load the
classes looking at "srcdir" attribute itself.
May be somebody can throw some light on that...

Regards,
Kishan

-----Original Message-----
From: Slocum, Jim [mailto:jim.slocum@tallan.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 10:55 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: super class check

Has anyone else been getting this type of error and know how to fix it?

I'm building for weblogic 6.0 with Ant 1.3b3

[ejbjar] Could not load class com.ti.ejb.entity.userphone.UserPhoneHome for
super class check
[ejbjar] Could not load class com.ti.ejb.entity.userphone.UserPhoneBean for
super class check
[ejbjar] Could not load class com.ti.ejb.entity.userphone.UserPhone for
super class check
[ejbjar] Could not load class com.ti.ejb.entity.userphone.UserPhonePK for
super class check

Thanks in advance
Jim