ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bosley, Aaron" <aaron.bos...@tallan.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic JSPC
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:05:15 GMT
I was specifically asking w/regards to the optional Ant Weblogic entity and
it's respective classes in optional.jar.

Thanks for the reply though!

-Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Raible, Matt [mailto:MRaible@EDEPLOY.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 10:45 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Weblogic JSPC

I've used the WebLogic JSP compiler with the following syntax:

java weblogic.jspc -compileAll -webapp src\jsp -d stage/WEB-INF/classes

where src\jsp is my top-level directory of JSP files, and
stage/WEB-INF/classes is the top-level directory of where I want my
classes to reside.

Platform:  Win2K, jdk1.3

Hope this helps,

Matt