ant-user mailing list archives

From Balasubramanian S <Ba...@lucid.co.in>
Subject Bug in junit report
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 04:10:31 GMT
hi

  Iam using ant 1.3 ,junit 3.5 ,xalan parser .
  My doubt is .I have written junit code for the
  java program .The java program inturn invoke the
  JNI functions .

  I have used optional task "junit" in ant and written
  the ouput on xml file .That is working fine .When
  iam trying to use "junit" optional task for the java
  program which in turn use the jni is getting delayed
  It takes so much time to write the junit output
  to xml file.But i didn't see any output in xml file
  Without invoking "JNI" ,it is working fine (output
  is written to xml file , i can see).
  I think whether this might be bug in ant 1.3 version .

  Expecting reply from u whether ant 1.3 optional task supports
  jni also .

  Thx
  Bala