ant-user mailing list archives

From Balasubramanian S <Ba...@lucid.co.in>
Subject JunitReport
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:47:47 GMT
hi
   iam working on ant1.3 .I am using optional task like junit
 That works fine .I have directed the output of junit results
 to xml .I am planning to JunitReport .I know it is browsable
 based report .I want some more information abt junitreport
 I want to use junitreport task .Could u help me by providing
 snippet working code to me .I have tried with sample code
 which comes alonw with documentation but iam getting
 message as

 D:\bala\feb24\build.xml:41: Unable to write test aggregate to
'D:\bala\feb24\reports\TESTS-TestSuites.xml'
--- Nested Exception ---
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\bala\feb24\reports\TESTS-TestSuites.xml
(The s
ystem cannot find the path specified)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:102)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:62)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:132)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator.writ
eDOMTree(XMLResultAggregator.java:223)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator.exec
ute(XMLResultAggregator.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java, Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java,
Compiled
Cod
e)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java,
Compiled Co
de)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java, Compiled Code)

   Could u kindly help me

Regards
Bala