ant-user mailing list archives

From Brooks Duncan <>
Subject Ant not building all files
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:38:30 GMT
Hi there,

I have a situation where we have a bunch of Java files in packages, and to
compile for our jar file, we would do something like this:

javac com\blah\blah\ , and that will compile and any
source files under it that references (obviously).

However, when I use Ant with this in my buildfile:

<javac srcdir="." destdir="${myBuildDir}">
    <pathelement path="." />
    <pathelement path="${Env.EIS_HOME}/lib/jsdt.jar" />
     <include name="com\blah\blah\" />

It will ONLY compile .. it doesn't seem to be compiling all the
other files "under it", or if it is it's not moving them to the destdir.

Can anyone give me an idea on how to do what I want?  Compiling just the
srcdir to force it to compile EVERYTHING isn't an option, because there are
other files under com/blah/blah that are not used for this particular JAR

Brooks Duncan

View raw message