ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Cummings <kevin.cummi...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject RE: Target Won't Execute?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:31:33 GMT
There are a few ways to get targets to run. You can use depends or you
could use antcall to call another target. So, if you wanted clean to get
called each time the build file is run you could do this:

   <target name="dist" depends="compile">
     <!-- Clean everything up -->
     <antcall target="clean"/>
     <!-- Just because -->
     <antcall target="echothis"/>
     <mkdir dir="${dist}/lib"/>
     <jar jarfile="${dist}/lib/MyProject-${DSTAMP}.jar" basedir="${build}"/>
   </target>

This should execute your clean target followed by your echothis target
followed by the other targets based on their depends relationships..

HTH,
-- Kevin