ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Cummings <kevin.cummi...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject RE: Installing ant
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:32:40 GMT
What do you mean, have the FTP task made automatic?? If you mean create an
ANT task that will FTP the files from one machine to the other then the
answer is yes. Here's an example:

<project basedir="c:\dev\prod" default="TransferFiles">
         <property name="webConnectorDir" value="c:\windows\desktop\test"/>

         <target name="TransferFiles">
                 <ftp server="puffnstuff"
                              remotedir="/"
                              userID="login"
                              password="???"

                           <fileset dir="${webConnectorDir}"/>
                 </ftp>
         </target>
</project>

You also need to get the optional.jar and NetComponents.jar files.

Good Luck,
-- Kevin