ant-user mailing list archives

From msew <>
Subject Re: [ANN} Ant 1.3 released
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2001 12:17:54 GMT
At 17:00 03/03/2001 +1100, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>I have pleasure in announcing the availability of Ant version 1.3.
>You may download source and binary distributions from:
>If you have any problems, please raise a bug report on
>Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release of Ant.
>Conor MacNeill

*applauds the documentation team*

thank you!!!!  It is wonderful to be able to actually use stuff and not
have all the source and then no documentation at all. :-)

thank you!!!  Now I can actually send other team members to an .html file
and say just read that and you too shall see the light.

View raw message