ant-user mailing list archives

From De Wolf Olivier <Olivier.De.W...@capco.com>
Subject RE: wlrun and classpath
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:01:48 GMT
OK, I update my version of optional.jar and everything is normal now. Sorry
for that

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: donderdag 22 maart 2001 17:37
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: wlrun and classpath

Olivier,

> From: De Wolf Olivier [mailto:Olivier.De.Wolf@capco.com]
>
> Hi,
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1) If I put a wlrun classpath attribute it works fine except that it seems
> to allow only .jar file  and not .class files. I mean that
> weblogic does not
> take into account .class

Can you send me the <wlrun> part of your build file to see how it is being
used.

> 2) I tried to avoid this problem by using a nested <classpath>.
>

> In the ant manual concerning wlrun it is written that one can
> include nested
> <classpath>.I tried it but my server refused to launch.
>
> What can I do?

Well it may not be due to the classpath that you are getting this exception.
Please run you ant build with the -v flag which will show you the java
invocation of your weblogic server. You can copy this to the command line to
try it to see if this problem is related to classpaths.

Also, what version of weblogic are you using?

Conor

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com