ant-user mailing list archives

From De Wolf Olivier <Olivier.De.W...@capco.com>
Subject wlrun and classpath
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:50:01 GMT
Hi,

Two questions:

1) If I put a wlrun classpath attribute it works fine except that it seems
to allow only .jar file  and not .class files. I mean that weblogic does not
take into account .class

Is that a bug or do I miss something?

2) I tried to avoid this problem by using a nested <classpath>.

In the ant manual concerning wlrun it is written that one can include nested
<classpath>.I tried it but my server refused to launch.

What can I do?

Error :
	startServer:
The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.util.PropertyPermission weblogic.management.password read)
(java.util.PropertyPermission weblogic.management.password read)
        at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
        at
weblogic.security.internal.ServerAuthenticate.main(ServerAuthenticate.java:4
1)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:167)
        at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Reason: Fatal initialization exception
make/build.xml [92] Execution of weblogic server failed

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com