ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Porter <j...@metadyne.uk.com>
Subject Re: ANT 1.3 - JavaC - Exclude not working.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:34:23 GMT

I have two separate javac tasks, the first builds my API, the seconds my
TestSuites.

The inner class gets parsed & built in the first task.
It is in the second task, the compilation of the testSuite in which is it
needed.
The output (verbose) does not show the inner class being loaded, it shows other
classes & inner classes. Just not this particular inner class.

The strange thing is that if I let the build.xml script run & fail, then I run
the build.xml again it works. If I exclude the inner class & compile the rest
of the classes & then have another javac
target (a third one) to compile the testSuite that has  a dependency on the
inner class, it still
fails.

I am really getting annoyed with this, if you could help it would be great.

JP.

--
.........if in doubt, get a hammock