ant-user mailing list archives

From Nick Christopher <...@visionics.com>
Subject available task
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:52:59 GMT

I don't know if this has been discussed before but.... shouldn't the
available task be at the project level rather then the target level?

I keep thinking it should look as follows:

<project>
  <available file="../resource/resource.jar"
property="resource.jar.built" />

  <target name="resource" unless="resource.jar.built" >
    <ant antfile="../resource/build.xml" dir ="../resource" target="jar"
/>
  </target>
</project>

I know this can be done now by making the resource target depend and
another target that checks availability but that requires an aditional
target.  I just see availabe as a peer to property.