ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: tool to output dependency in a tree hierarchy in html
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:24:16 GMT
> Does anyone have java code that parses the build.xml and output the
> dependencies in some sort of tree hiearchy to an html file?

I don't know of any tool to do this  - but I don't think it would be too
difficult to do with some recursive XSLT.

If I get time this weekend, I'll give it a go.

Cheers,
Bevan.

Bevan Arps, OO Analyst                    email: bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).