ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <>
Subject Re: How to deal with drive letters !!?? basedir behavior is particular !
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:58:54 GMT

I answer to me !!

In fact, my pbme came from the basedir usage. I give a basedir value when
I launch my build file... In fact, the basedir usage is particular !

At the beginning (in fact, when I use no file yet), it's value is kept.
Then, as soon as a file is used, the basedir value is converted into it's
absolute path value... In my example with a basedir value set to
/user/dev,  it is transformed in d:/user/dev, as soon as a file is

So I store the basedir init value in my init target, and use it after...!

  Olivier Prouvost     Anyware Technologies
  Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46
  Web :

View raw message