ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouv...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject How to deal with drive letters !!??
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:11:52 GMT

Hi,

I"ve got a big problem with drive letters defined in may environment
variables !

I work on Linux and Windows. And I defined a HOME variable with values:

 linux :  /home/olivier
 windows : c:/home/olivier

When I compute file names from the HOME environment value, everything
works well on linux. But on windows, all names are computed with the C:
before... then the external programs I call does not understand this
(xalan for instance, can not include a file with a c: prefix) !

Is there in Ant a magic task to do that ?

I saw the property with location attibute appropriate for that ?

As result, I want my drive prefix disappears !

Thanks.

  Olivier Prouvost     Anyware Technologies
  Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46
  Web : http://www.anyware-tech.com