ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouv...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Ok I found it !!
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 16:10:46 GMT

Historically, my build file was wroking in the current directory
... basedir = '.'

Now, I use it from a static place, and I had to compute all the absolute
locations for my files... This is the reason why my parameter line was so
long... I gave the full path for IN and OUT parameters...

By setting the basedir parameter to my current directory, I don't need to
compute all my absolute paths... And my arg line is shorter... and it
works !!

In fact, it was, may be, a pbme with all the '/' in the line ? or may be
my absolutes paths were concat with the current basedir ?

I don't know...

Thanks for your help.

  Olivier Prouvost     Anyware Technologies
  Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46
  Web : http://www.anyware-tech.com