ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouv...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Pb when calling the java task with a long line of arguments ?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 15:35:11 GMT
Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

Nope. Not using fork should be the same except for CLASSPATH and
System.exit issues - and it doesn't involve a shell invocation where I
expect it to fail.

My Pbme is to call xalan1 or xalan2 according to some targets (in fact it
seems to be lots of differences between these 2 versions)... So I really
need to manage my own classpath when using xalan.

> Which JDK and OS are you using?

java version "1.2.2"
Classic VM (build 1.2.2_006, green threads, nojit)

I work on Linux system (mandrake 7.02).

  Olivier Prouvost     Anyware Technologies
  Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46
  Web : http://www.anyware-tech.com