ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouv...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Pb when calling the java task with a long line of arguments ?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 15:17:34 GMT

When I remove the fork attribute, I have the following error :

XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
System property org.xml.sax.driver not specified

which is probably a pbme of classpath...

And I think, I need to set fork to true, because xalan seems to do a
System.exit which stop all processes of the current jvm !

In fact, I think that the parameters that are defined in the arg element
are passed to the java process and not to the class I call ? Is'nt it ?

  Olivier Prouvost     Anyware Technologies
  Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46
  Web : http://www.anyware-tech.com