ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouv...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Getting environment variable on Linux or Windows ?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:22:16 GMT
Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouvost@anyware-tech.com> wrote:
>
> > On windows I can initialize my HOME value with C:/user/olivier but
> > it cause problemes when I initialize a classpath value from this
> > HOME value...
>
> How are you trying to do this?

In fact I do that with may be an old notation ! I concat values like
this :

<property name="lib" value="${Env.HOME}/dev/xxx/lib"/>
<property name="productClasspath"
value="${lib}/a.jar:${lib}/b.jar:${lib}/c.jar"/>

I use the ':' separator for jar files. May be the ';' would work ? I'll
try...

In fact I do not use the Path-like Structures to define the classpath
value. It's surely the solution !
In this case, the disk prefix will surely be correctly taken into
account. I'll check it.

Thanks !

  Olivier Prouvost     Anyware Technologies
  Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46
  Web : http://www.anyware-tech.com