ant-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouv...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Getting environment variable on Linux or Windows ?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:18:16 GMT

Ok ! This information was important !! Putting environment value to XXX
and getting XXX.HOME value works well  on all environment (windows,
Linux)

That's great !

On windows I can initialize my HOME value with C:/user/olivier   but it
cause problemes when I initialize a classpath value from this
HOME value...

It works if I remove the 'C:' prefix, but it limites usage in all ant
files...

How is it possible to deal with this disk prefix  ?

Thanks.

Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Linux is a prefix to the name of the properties created from
> > your environment variables.
>
> and has no connection to your OS. You can use any prefix you want.
>
> Stefan

  Olivier Prouvost     Anyware Technologies
  Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46
  Web : http://www.anyware-tech.com