ant-user mailing list archives

From William Lee <w...@sendmail.com>
Subject Setting classpath for optional task
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:47:01 GMT
Is there a way I can set the classpath for the optional tasks WITHIN the
ant build.xml?  For now, if I want to use a task such as JUnit, I need
to set the classpath explicitly before I call the ant main class.  Since
I don't really want to depend on the environment variable CLASSPATH for
various reasons, I can't really use the "ant" script to invoke the
build.xml that has a JUunit task.  I ended up writing something similar
to the "ant" with my custom CLASSPATH.  Is there anyway to get around
it?

Will