ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re:[Ant-User] Please Identify
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:42:30 GMT
At 09:33  1/3/01 -0800, Chuck Tharp wrote:
>AS I have email from 2 other newsgroups.  One identifies it
>self in the subject line, like above. The other two I
>sometimes get confused as to which group they are. Makes for
>interesting reading sometimes.  Would be nice if the
>newsgroup could identify itself in subject line.

Such marking goes against several RFCs and by all accounts is considered a
bad thing in most circles (Not sure why I don't mind it). The best thing to
do is set up filtering in your mail client. I generally filter Apache stuff
based on Reply-To: field so In this case you should filter any mails with

to another mail box.

Cheers,

Pete