ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bones McGerkin" <effic...@my-deja.com>
Subject RE: Bug in junit report
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:59:33 GMT
I am new to ant but did you try forking a seperate VM when running junit:

  <target name="test" depends="dist">
    <junit printsummary="yes" fork="yes" >
      <classpath>
        <pathelement location="${jarfile}"/>
        <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
      </classpath>
      <formatter type="plain"/>
      <test name="com.myproject.server.UDPListenerTestSuite"
            outfile="${results}"
      />
    </junit>
  </target>

>From: Balasubramanian S <BalaS@lucid.co.in>
>Subject: Bug in junit report
>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:40:31 +0530
>
>hi
>
>  Iam using ant 1.3 ,junit 3.5 ,xalan parser .
>  My doubt is .I have written junit code for the
>  java program .The java program inturn invoke the
>  JNI functions .
>
>  I have used optional task "junit" in ant and written
>  the ouput on xml file .That is working fine .When
>  iam trying to use "junit" optional task for the java
>  program which in turn use the jni is getting delayed
>  It takes so much time to write the junit output
>  to xml file.But i didn't see any output in xml file
>  Without invoking "JNI" ,it is working fine (output
>  is written to xml file , i can see).
>  I think whether this might be bug in ant 1.3 version .
>
>  Expecting reply from u whether ant 1.3 optional task supports
>  jni also .
>
>  Thx
>  Bala

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--