ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bones McGerkin" <>
Subject list of system properties?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:33:15 GMT
Where is the complete list of system properties?

I'm looking for a system property that contains the ant.lib path?  I'm
tryting to test with junit and I need to include optional.jar in
my classpath without having to hard code it. Seems like it should
already be somewhere since the javac task found it ok:

  <target name="test" depends="dist">
    <junit printsummary="yes" fork="yes" >
        <pathelement location="${jarfile}"/>
      <formatter type="plain"/>
      <test name="com.mypackage.server.UDPListenerTestSuite"

    [junit] Running com.michaelstarkie.server.UDPListenerTestSuite
    [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTestRunner
    [junit] TEST com.michaelstarkie.server.UDPListenerTestSuite FAILED

--== Sent via ==--

View raw message