ant-user mailing list archives

From Kai Bartels <k...@picturesafe.de>
Subject fileset to gen args for java task ?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:42:13 GMT
Hi there!

(NB: I searched the ml archive for an answer but didn't find one.)

Background: I'd like to have the aspectj compiler started by ant.

I thought about using the java task to start the aspectj compiler. The compiler
needs a full list of source files to compile as command line arguments.
After reading the docs over and over I still see no way to get the result of
a fileset into the arguments of a java task (it's a lot of files!); <arg>
takes no embedded fileset and property doesn't do so, either.

Anyone a good idea how to manage this? I's like to avoid writing my own
ajc task! I feel there must be a way, but I can't see it.

Thanks, Kai
--
"I like to sound big, You like to sound big, Bigger than I do"     <Fisher-Z>
KBartels@picturesafe.de                  +                 www.picturesafe.de