ant-user mailing list archives

From k Adjei <tomcat...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: PROBLEM WITH ANT WHEN CREATING EJB-JARS
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:47:31 GMT
I am currently having some problems when I jar up ejbs
with ejbjar subtask in weblogic

I keep getting this reading on the dos prompt
can any one tell what I am doing wrong
:
   [ejbjar] Unable to locate weblogic deployment
descriptor. It was expected to be in E:\appls\win32
\weblogic5.1\examples\ejb\basic\containerManaged\ejb-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
   [ejbjar] Could not load class
examples.ejb.basic.containerManaged.AccountBean for
super class che
ck
   [ejbjar] building ejb.jar with 4 files
     [ejbc] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of
bean containerManaged was not set
     [ejbc] ERROR: ejbc found errors
     [ejbc] Java Result: 1
   [ejbjar] Unable to locate weblogic deployment
descriptor. It was expected to be in E:\appls\win32
\weblogic5.1\examples\ejb\basic\containerManaged\weblogic-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
   [ejbjar] building weblogic.jar with 1 files
     [ejbc] org.xml.sax.SAXException: Could not locate
a local resource corresponding to public Id -
//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB RDBMS
Persistence//EN.
     [ejbc] Is the XML DOCTYPE header correct?
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.xml.EJBEntityResolver.resolveEntity(EJBEntityResolver.jav
a:55)
     [ejbc]     at
com.sun.xml.parser.ExternalEntity.getInputSource(ExternalEntity.java:46)
     [ejbc]     at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.pushReader(Parser.java:2748)
     [ejbc]     at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.externalParameterEntity(Parser.java:2500)
     [ejbc]     at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeDoctypeDecl(Parser.java:1136)
     [ejbc]     at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parseInternal(Parser.java:480)
     [ejbc]     at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:283)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.xml.dom.SunDOMParser.getDocument(SunDOMParser.java:69)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.xml.dom.DOMParser.getDocument(DOMParser.java:102)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.<init>(DescriptorLoader.java:151)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(ejbc.java,
Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:80)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:353)
     [ejbc] --------------- nested within:
------------------
     [ejbc] Received SAXException from Sun Parser:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Could not locate a loca
l resource corresponding to public Id -//BEA Systems,
Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB RDBMS Persistence
//EN.
     [ejbc] Is the XML DOCTYPE header correct?
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.xml.dom.SunDOMParser.getDocument(SunDOMParser.java:72)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.xml.dom.DOMParser.getDocument(DOMParser.java:102)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.<init>(DescriptorLoader.java:151)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(ejbc.java,
Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:80)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:353)
     [ejbc] ERROR: Received SAXException from Sun
Parser: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Could not locate
 a local resource corresponding to public Id -//BEA
Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB RDBMS Pers
istence//EN.
     [ejbc] Is the XML DOCTYPE header correct?
     [ejbc] Java Result: 1
   [ejbjar] Unable to locate weblogic deployment
descriptor. It was expected to be in E:\appls\win32
\weblogic5.1\examples\ejb\basic\containerManaged\weblogic-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
   [ejbjar] building weblogic.jar with 1 files
     [ejbc]
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoaderException:
Received low-level error when proc
essing DOM: message was
     [ejbc] "weblogic.xml.dom.ChildCountException"
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.addDOMProcessingError(DescriptorLoade
r.java:1731)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.createEntityBeanDescriptors(Descripto
rLoader.java, Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.createDeploymentUnit(DescriptorLoader
.java:259)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(ejbc.java,
Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:80)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:353)
     [ejbc]
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoaderException:
Received low-level error when proc
essing DOM: message was
     [ejbc] "weblogic.xml.dom.ChildCountException"
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.addDOMProcessingError(DescriptorLoade
r.java:1731)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.createSessionBeanDescriptors(Descript
orLoader.java, Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.deployment.dd.DescriptorLoader.createDeploymentUnit(DescriptorLoader
.java:261)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(ejbc.java,
Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:80)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:353)
     [ejbc] ERROR: Error from ejbc: Received low-level