ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Getting a relative time from within Ant
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:52:12 GMT
When the <tstamp> task was modified to take format specifications, Conor
also proposed allowing for an offset/unit functionality that would allow
you to specify something like:
  offset="-10"
  unit="minute"
I was definitely in favor of it, but I don't know if he ever actually
coded that up and committed it. You can see his mail about it at:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=97852401318758&w=2

Conor?

Diane

=====