ant-user mailing list archives

From Ringo De Smet <ring...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Printable ant 1.3 manual anywhere?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 11:35:39 GMT
> Ringo, I don't need more info but would happily accept a PDF
> :-) Are you volunteering?
> Actually someone is working on  creating documentation in XML
> format.

I wouldn't mind doing a one time conversion of the HTML manual
to XML, but only if that documentation would be the basis to
continue on, otherwise I consider it a waste of time. Since
someone is already working on documentation in XML I would like
to synchronized with him/her to finish a first draft.

Please confirm that it is the DocBook DTD he/she is using for
writing the XML documentation.

Ringo

=====
Ringo De Smet