ant-user mailing list archives

From KHartl...@t-online.de
Subject Re: [ANN] AntWork Plugin for Jext; account creation failed for FAQ system
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I tried to create an account for the FAQ system and get
the following message:
Error sending email: javax.mail.SendFailedException: No recipient
addresses

I tried again but my user-id "khartlage" was blocked now.
Any idea how to solve this?

http://jakarta.apache.org:8080/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayProjects
> > (first entry) old or will the FAQ be switched off some day?
>
> I'm afraid the later is true in a way - it is supposed to be
replaced
> by a new system.
>
> If going through creating a new account is too much hassle for
Klaus,