ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Nightly build optional.jar
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:03:50 GMT
As some of you may realize the automated nightly builds do not, in general,
include many of the optional tasks. This is because the necessary support
jars are not available on the box on which the nightly build is performed.

To alleviate this, I will be uploading a more complete version of the
optional.jar at somewhat irregular intervals into the nightly build area.
In general you should be able to use this jar in place of the one generated
automatically. There may be occasions where the two are out of sync but I
feel this should be rare.

You can access the first of these from here
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/nightly/optional/

I have attempted to build the VA tasks in this version using a set of stub
classes I have created. I would be grateful if a VA user (Wolf ?, Christoph
?) would check out whether these are OK. If not, I'll have to leave them
out in future. I may try the same for the starteam tasks later if these are
OK.

Conor