ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't find <apply> task
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:32:17 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "David J Iannucci" <dji@myriad.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 6:02 PM
Subject: Can't find <apply> task

> In the HTML documentation on the Ant web site, there is
> a doc page for a built-in task called <apply>.  I've
> seen this referenced by searching the ML archives as well.
> But I can't find it anywhere in the 1.3 distribution!
> Am I crazy?  I want to use this task!  Why does it seem
> not to exist for me?

In what way does it not exist for you? Do you get an error if you try to use
it, or have you tried to find it inside the jar? It physical name is
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Transform if that may be your problem? It
should be in the Ant 1.3 distribution, at least it's in the distribution I
downloaded (tar.gz).

Nico