ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <>
Subject Re: help submitting patch
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:51:24 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "David J Iannucci" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 8:07 PM
Subject: help submitting patch

> Hi,
>    I discovered several days ago something I referred
> to as a "failure of documentation" :-), and it was
> suggested that I submit a patch to the docs for it.
> I've tried to checkout from the anonymous repository,
> but my company's firewall doesn't allow access to that
> port, and I don't have any other convenient way to get
> to it.
> Is there anything someone can do to help me do this,
> maybe by checking the files out, tarring them up and
> emailing them to me, or something like that?

I don't think that will really help. You can download the (nearly) latest
sources from (There are
currently not so many changes against the documentation).

If no one else has a really good idea to help you with cvs thru the firewall
you can try to send a diff against the downloaded sources.

View raw message