ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Stillwell <Chris.Stillw...@wcom.com>
Subject Problem with includesfile in jar task.
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:23:24 GMT
I noticed that if a filename within the file specified by the includesfile
attribute contains any trailing blanks, then the file is not included in the
jar and no errors are indicated.  I can easily fix my file, but I would
think that whichever method is reading in these file patterns would do a
trim to truncate trailing blanks.

I would also like to know if it is possible to have the jar task fail if a
file is not found and can't be loaded.  The whenempty attribute should fail
when the entire jar is empty, but what about when the jar is missing some
required piece(s).

Chris Stillwell