ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Stillwell <Chris.Stillw...@wcom.com>
Subject RE: Problems running on AIX
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 22:18:58 GMT
The interesting thing is that I'm not trying to run the vajexport task.
If I remove the jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar, then everything works fine.

Here is the test build.xml I'm running:

<project name="Test" default="help" basedir=".">

  <!-- set global properties for this build -->

  <property name="src"  value="${basedir}/src" />
  <property name="lib" value="${basedir}/lib" />
  <property name="dest" value="${basedir}/classes" />

  <!--
=================================================================== -->
  <!-- Help - Default
      -->
  <!--
=================================================================== -->
  <target name="help">
     <echo>
      This is a Test build file for Ant.
      Usage: ant "target-name"
     </echo>
  </target>

  <target name="prepare">
    <!-- Create the time stamp -->
    <tstamp/>
    <!-- Create the build directory structure used by compile -->
    <!-- mkdir dir="${build}" /-->
  </target>
</project>