ant-user mailing list archives

From Robin Ziolkowski <c-robin.ziolkow...@wcom.com>
Subject RE: Ant binary build file may be corrupted.
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:51:20 GMT
All,
    Thanks for the input!  It turns out that the Solaris tar is at fault.  I
downloaded and installed GNU tar and it works just fine.
To the maintainer of the Ant web page.  A suggestion.  Have the download link
point to the parent directory instead of the /bin directory.  As is was so
kindly pointed out to me ;-) ,  warning exists on this page that is not in the
/bin directory telling to use GNU tar.

Regards,
Robin