ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Solofnenko" <asolofne...@concordesolutions.com>
Subject RE: Cant get Ant to compile with Xerces
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:42:18 GMT
Hello Ted,

  we are using precompiled ANT distributive with Xerces without any problems. The only thing
we changed - bat file. In our environment ant.jar is copied into a different directory and
BUILD.BAT file sets classpath to have all required libraries manually.

like:

%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -classpath Runtime/ThirdParty/lib/ant.jar;Runtime/ThirdParty/lib/xerces.jar;Runtime/ThirdParty/lib/xalan.jar;%JAVA_HOME%/lib/tools.jar
-Dant.home=Runtime/ThirdParty/lib org.apache.tools.ant.Main %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Sincerely,
  Alexey N. Solofnenko.