ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rintcius" <rintc...@uni-one.nl>
Subject Bug in running java with fork option on W95/98 when there is more than 1 classpath entry?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:40:32 GMT
Hi,
when i'm executing this command:
ant -buildfile build_fork.xml -verbose -logfile log.txt antlr.260.csv

i 'm getting the following logfile snippet:

antlr:
     [java] Forking java -classpath E:\my\java\tmp\antlr_test;E:\java\lib\antlr-2.6.0 antlr.Tool
csv.g
     [java] De opdracht of bestandsnaam is onjuist.
     [java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: E:\java\lib\antlr-2/6/0
                                     <----------- ???
   [delete] Deleting: E:\my\rabook\jbuilder\com\rintcius\antlr\260\CSV.g
  [replace] Replacing in E:\my\rabook\tmp\CSVParser.java: @ANTLR.VERSION@ --> 260
  [replace] Replacing in E:\my\rabook\tmp\CSVLexer.java: @ANTLR.VERSION@ --> 260
  [replace] Replacing in E:\my\rabook\tmp\CSVLexerTokenTypes.java: @ANTLR.VERSION@ -->
260

It looks that it tries to execute the 2nd classpath entry.
However the line that shows the generated java command looks ok to me.
I get this result both on ant 1.2 & 1.3.
- When i'm building with target antlr.270.csv (using only 1 classpath entry), i get a correct
result.
- When i'm trying to build without a fork i get a correct result (see build.xml)

Does anyone recognize this behaviour & have an idea what is going on here?

Thanks,
Rintcius Blok