ant-user mailing list archives

From Spencer A Marks <sma...@digisolutions.com>
Subject Re: JUnit example request
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 23:47:19 GMT
Sorry to be punishing your quick reply with another question, but
could you explain what this means to me:

build.xml:221: Could not create task of type: junit because I can't find it in the list of
task class definitions.  Common solutions are: 1 execute bin/bootstrap. 2 use taskdef to declare
your task. 3 add the task to defaults.properties.

Thanks, Spencer