ant-user mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@interdimensions.com>
Subject Re: Using the jar tool in ant
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:00:48 GMT

I believe:

<jar jarfile="../jarname.jar" compress="no">
  <!-- will create named jar file, with no compression -->
  <!-- it will use a default MANIFEST.MF if you did not include
       one, not sure if you can turn that off, not sure if you
       want to ( invalid jar file without a manifest ) -->

  <fileset dir="classes" includes="com/**"/>
  <!-- will include directory com ( will subdirs/files ) -->

  <fileset dir="taglib"/>
  <!-- will include all subdirs/files from taglib -->
  <!-- is that what you meant? -->

</jar>