ant-user mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@interdimensions.com>
Subject Re: exec zip/tar command doesn't work
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:52:56 GMT

I guess I need to remind you that the output tag redirects the output of
the command to that file:

the tasks you have there essentially do this:

tar -c -v -f files... > x.tar
cd d:/
zip -r files... > x.zip

darn, you're not a unix person.

the ">" notation above says, run the preceding command, then print out
anything that you would normally see on the screen into the postceding
file.

so.. essentialy what you need to do is

tar -c -v -f x.tar files....
zip -r x.zip files....