ant-user mailing list archives

From JCh...@bnyclearing.com
Subject How to read a file's property
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:07:06 GMT
Hi, All,

Does anyone know how to read file permission in ANT?

I am trying to accomplish this: delete a file or not based on the read-only

property of the file.  But I have no idea on how to get the property, any
idea?

Thanks a lot.

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein,
is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return the
e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer.
Although BNY Clearing Services LLC attempts to
sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts
no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.