ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott_Car...@i2.com
Subject Re: Visibroker and Ant
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:01:04 GMT

I will be.  What type of problems are you running into?

                    Andrew Hunt

                    <andy@toolshe        To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

                    d.com>               cc:

                                         Subject:     Visibroker and Ant

                    02/27/01

                    01:27 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ant-user

Hi all,

Is anyone out there using ANT with Visibroker for Java?
If so, I have a few questions I'd like to ask you.

thanks...

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development