ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bala Subramanian" <ba...@lucid.co.in>
Subject using Junit in ant tool
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:52:22 GMT
Hi
  I need some help from u. I am using junit in the build.xml
  I have placed optional.jar in the lib directory of ANT-HOME.
  I know Junit is optional task .But iam getting the error
  when i run the ant tool . The error message is as follows

D:\bala\latest\build.xml:93: Could not create task of type: junit. Common
soluti
ons are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional
task, to
 put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation
(ANT_HOME).

I dont why but i have placed the optional.jar in the lib directory
.So,anyone of us
help me .

Regards
bala