ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Integrating Ant commands into IDE's
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:02:55 GMT

> From: Chris Greenlee [mailto:CGreenlee@demandsolutions.com]
>
> Would it be appropriate to have a document telling people how to
> integrate ant into their IDE's that is accessible from the Apache site?

There is a section in the 1.3 manual covering the available Ant IDE
integrations

1. Antidote - the GUI being developed for Ant
2. Visual Age for Java plug in
3. JBuilder AntRunner
4. Netbeans (Forte for Java)

You can check it out here
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-ant/docs/manua
l/ide.html?rev=1.2&content-type=text/html

I mostly use UltraEdit for my Ant work but hadn't thought to include that.

If anyone wants to include other integrations that we don't yet know about
then please let me know.

The manual will be on-line once 1.3 is released.

Conor